How to Change the Desktop Background on a School/Work Computer
- Download Background Changer - Graphical Background Changer.vbs
- Find the Picture you want then Shift + Right Click it then Select “Copy as path”
- Right Click the Program and Select “Run as Administrator”
- Wait 5 Seconds then when it says “Enter Background Location: ” Right Click and Select “Paste” then press enter
Download Graphical Background Changer.vbs
Download Background Changer-V2.bat
Download Background Changer.bat
A more Advanced Method (What my program does already):
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System in REGEdit
- Set “Wallpaper” to the location of the picture you want to use also if you have “DisableTaskMgr” set it to 00000000
- Open Task Manager (Ctrl + Alt + Del or Right Click the Taskbar) then Restart Windows Explorer
I'm sorry about the ads, I don't like them either.
If I helped you please buy me a croissant,
so I can consider removing the ads.